- Annual Fee $75
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%-15.74% (Variable)
- Earn 5 miles for every $1 spent using Mileage Plan Dining
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases made through Alaska Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus Earn up to 25,000 miles upon approval
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%-15.74% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 17.24%-24.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR Up to 29.99% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $27
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review