The Alaska Airlines Visa® Business Card® offers cardholders the chance to earn rewards while traveling, and some great benefits that help businesses manage their finances better.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $75
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3 miles for every $1 spent Alaska Airlines tickets, vacation packages, and cargo purchases made through Alaska Airlines
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Points never expire
- Signup Bonus 25,000 bonus miles when you make your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 24.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 0%
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Coach Companion Fare from $121
- 24/7 Customer Service
- Emergency Translation Service
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for 90 days against theft and damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Extends a manufacturer’s warranty for up to 1 year.
- Collision Damage Waiver Coverage: Reimbursement for physical damage and theft on eligible rental vehicles.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Mobile Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- Text Banking: Send a text and get important account information.
- MyReport Center: Online services for your business.
- Download transactions right into QuickBooks
- Free Employee Cards
- Zero Liability Protection: Cardholders aren’t held responsible for unauthorized transactions.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $1,000,000 when you pay for travel by air, bus, train or cruise with your card.
- Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Disbursement
- ShopSafe®: Protection when you are shopping online.
- Overdraft Protection: Link a Bank of America account to your card and prevent declined purchases and return checks if you take out too much money from your account.
- Card Misuse Protection: Protection against card misuse by terminated employees; up to $100,000 per cardholder.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review