The Andrews Federal VISA® Platinum Rewards, formerly the GlobeTrek Visa® Rewards Card, is an okay credit card, offering 1 reward point for every $1 spent, and a low introductory APR.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 1.90% for 9 months
- Regular Purchase APR 7.99%-18.00% (Variable)
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all purchases
- Signup Bonus 5,000 bonus points for making your first purchase
- Chip Technology Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee $25
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
The info here says the Andrews FCU Platinum Rewards Visa is chip-and-PIN. Not true. I have this card and it is chip-and-signature + chip-and-PIN. Signature is preferred by CVM and required whenever a printer is available at the POS. PIN is used at unattended POS (however sometimes this fails to work).
Not true. You can either be in the military or join some weird free consumer protection group. I have no military affiliation and was able to become a credit union member. It does cost you $5 to join the credit union.
It's a great card Used it a ton in Europe.
If you are a civilian not related to a military member, you cannot apply for this card.