The TrueEarnings® Business Card from Costco and American Express provides a number of rewards and benefits for Costco shoppers.
Update June, 2016: The Costco credit card is now offered by Citi instead of American Express. You should have already received your new card in the mail, but if you didn’t you can contact Citi customer service.
You can find the new personal card here: The Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi.
Or the new business card here: The Costco Anywhere Visa® Business Card by Citi.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 6 months
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Earn 4% cash back for every $1 spent at U.S. gas stations and on gasoline at Costco; up to $7,000 per year
- Earn 2% cash back at U.S. restaurants and eligible travel purchases
- Earn 1 % cash back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 15.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 21.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 27.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Account Manager: Ability to give other people permission to manage your account.
- Mobile & Tablet Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- ReceiptMatch℠ with QuickBooks®: Manage your account with Quickbooks.
- Dispute Resolution: Help with fraudulent transactions.
- Extended Warranty: For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You cover third party costs. Restrictions Apply.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
- Global Assist® Hotline: When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Added financial security if accident or death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
- Baggage Insurance Plan: When you buy a Common Carrier ticket on your card, eligible lost, damaged, or stolen bags are covered up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.