The SimplyCash Plus Business Credit Card was designed with the needs of small business owners in mind. It offers cash back for common business purchases, and you as the cardholder can decide one of the categories you want to earn rewards in.
This card is unique because it allows you to spend a certain amount over your credit limit each month. This amount is limited, and it needs to be paid back in full by the due date or you’ll incur the penalty interest rate. The amount you can pay over the credit limit will be determined by your use of the card, your credit history, and other factors.
The SimplyCash Plus is an upgrade from the SimplyCash® Business Credit Card, with more buying power and more categories to choose from.
Note: The SimplyCash Plus is a new card that will be publicly available in Spring, 2016. A select number of businesses have been invited to apply for the card early.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.49%, 17.49%, or 19.49% (Variable)
- 5% cash back at U.S. office supply stores and on wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service providers (up to $50,000 in purchases each year; then 1% cash back)
- 3% cash back on your choice of 1 category:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Hotel stays
- Select car rentals
- U.S. gas stations
- U.S. restaurants
- U.S. purchases for advertising in select media
- U.S. purchases of shipping
- Purchases of hardware, software, and cloud computing services from select U.S. providers
- 1% cash back for all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR N/A
- Cash Advance APR N/A
- Penalty APR 29.49% (Variable)
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Spend over the credit limit: Each month, you can spend a limited amount over your credit limit to pay for more expensive purchases. The amount you spend over the credit limit must be paid in full along with the minimum payment for that month, or you will incur the penalty APR for your entire balance.
- OPEN Business Resources: A variety of tools and resources to help you learn and grow your business.
- OPEN Forum®: Online community for small business owners to connect with each other.
- OPEN Savings®: A 5% discount when making purchases from select partners.
- Employee cards available
- 24/7 Customer Service Line: Dedicated OPEN business representatives are always available.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Account Manager: Ability to give other people permission to manage your account.
- Mobile & Tablet Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- ReceiptMatch℠ with QuickBooks®: Manage your account more easily by integrating with QuickBooks.
- Entertainment Access: Discounts to concerts, sporting events, and shows.
- Chip-and-Signature Technology: This card is equipped with EMV technology for better security and accessibility overseas.
- Dispute Resolution: Help with fraudulent transactions.
- Extended Warranty: Adds up to 1 additional year to the manufacturer’s warranty. Only applies to warranties of 5 years or less.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft for 90 days after the date of purchase.
- Global Assist® Hotline: When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Baggage Insurance Plan: When you buy a Common Carrier ticket on your card, eligible lost, damaged, or stolen bags are covered up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You cover third party costs. Restrictions Apply.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.