The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card offers contractors a 5% discount on eligible purchases from Lowe’s as well as points for other business-related purchases.
See our review and comparison of all the Lowe’s business cards in our Review of the Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24%, 15.24%, or 18.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on restaurants, office supply stores, and wireless telephone services in the U.S.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Lowe’s
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 27.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 5% Off: From Lowe’s on certain Lowe’s purchases
- OPEN Savings® Benefit: 5% discounted credit when your card is used for eligible purchases with OPEN Savings partners.
- Lowe’s ProServices: Includes Discounted Delivery, Bulk Rate Pricing, and the Business Replenishment Program.
- Additional Card Spending Limits
- ReceiptMatch℠ with QuickBooks
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 90 days against theft or damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.