The Hilton HHonors™ Card from American Express provides complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver Status, which provides a number of benefits like a fifth night free on reward stays, your 2nd guest stays free, and complimentary access to health clubs and fitness centers.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 17.24%, 20.24%, or 22.24% (Variable)
- Earn 7 Hilton HHonors for every $1 spent within the Hilton portfolio of brands
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent on U.S. supermarkets, gas stations, and restaurants
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 40,000 Hilton HHonors bonus points for spending $750 in 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 17.24%, 20.24%, or 22.24% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 29.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 10% Discount on Select Car Services: Reservations must be made with select retailers only; check your card terms for eligibility and details on how to access this benefit.
- Complimentary ShopRunner Enrollment: Cardholders must sign up for the ShopRunner service, which provides free 2-day shipping at participating retailers.
- Complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver Status: Benefits include your 2nd guest stays free, digital check-in up to 24 hours in advance, complimentary Internet access, complimentary access to gyms and health clubs, and more.
- Fast Track to Hilton HHonors Gold Status: You’ll be awarded Gold status if your purchases for a given year reach $20,000. Gold status comes with even better benefits, free night stays, complimentary services, and more.
- Entertainment Access: Discounts to card member-only events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
- Online Statements
- Mobile and Tablet Apps
- Dispute Resolution: Help with fraudulent transactions.
- Extended Warranty: For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Return Protection: If the merchant won’t take back an eligible item that you purchased on your card within 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express may refund the purchase price, minus shipping and handling, for up to $300 per item, up to $1000 per year for each account.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
- Global Assist® Hotline: When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Added financial security if a death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
- Baggage Insurance Plan: When you buy a Common Carrier ticket on your card, eligible lost, damaged, or stolen bags are covered up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review