If you travel frequently for business and fly on Delta Airlines, the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card helps you earn miles and enjoy many discounts and advantages.
This card made our list of Best Airline Credit Cards – 2016.
Insider Tip: You may be able to get the annual fee on this card waived. Just call customer service and ask nicely to have it waived, explaining that you’ve been a good, responsible customer for some time. Or, if you’re thinking of canceling the card, you can let them know that you’d consider staying with them if they waive the fee. In some cases they may offer a different incentive, like bonus points.
And if you’re in the military on active duty, you can submit an online request for SCRA benefits, which will probably include having the annual fee waived.
- Annual Fee $0 the first year, then $95
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 15.24%, 17.24% or 19.24% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There’s no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Use miles towards business expenses
- Seat upgrades once you reach 5,000 miles
- Signup Bonus 30,000 bonus miles when you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months and a $50 statement credit when you make your first purchase towards Delta in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 29.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Checked Bag on Delta Flights
- Priority Boarding
- No Blackout Dates
- 20% Savings on In-Flight Purchases: Includes food, beverages, movies, television shows, video games, and audio headsets.
- OPEN Savings®: Extra savings on eligible purchases.
- OPEN Forum®: Connect with other entrepreneurs online.
- Account Alerts: Get alerts about account information on your phone.
- Account Manager: Ability to give other people permission to manage your account.
- Mobile & Tablet Banking: Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
- ReceiptMatchSM with QuickBooks®: Manage your account with Quickbooks.
- Entertainment Access: Discounts to card member-only events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
- Dispute Resolution: Help with fraudulent transactions.
- Extended Warranty: For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Return Protection: If the merchant won’t take back an eligible item that you purchased on your card within 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express may refund the purchase price, minus shipping and handling, for up to $300 per item, up to $1000 per year for each account.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You cover third party costs. Restrictions Apply.
- Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance: Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
- Global Assist® Hotline: When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Added financial security if accident or death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus; up to $100,000.
- Baggage Insurance Plan: When you buy a Common Carrier ticket on your card, eligible lost, damaged, or stolen bags are covered up to $1,250 for carry-on baggage and up to $500 for checked baggage.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.