- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying charitable donations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airlines, gas or groceries – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurants
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on most cell phone expenses
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 points when you spend $3,500 in the first 4 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- Up to a $25 Airline Allowance: With every award travel ticket good towards baggage fees, in-flight treats and more.
- 3,500 FlexPoints: Every year you spend $24,000.
- Concierge Service
- Luxury Hotel Program: 1,000 luxury hotel properties worldwide with complimentary amenities, and savings up to 20% off lowest available, non-restricted rates at select properties.
- Global VIP Experiences: Food and wine, fashion, sports, music and more.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Lost Luggage Insurance: If your luggage is lost or stolen, you will be reimbursed.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.