The U.S. Bank FlexPerks® Travel Rewards American Express® Card is a good credit card, offering rewards for airlines, restaurants, gas or groceries, as well as some good benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $49
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on qualifying charitable donations
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on airlines, gas or groceries – whichever you spend most on each monthly billing cycle
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on restaurants
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on most cell phone expenses
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 points when you spend $3,500 in the first 4 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99%-23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- No Blackout Dates
- Up to a $25 Airline Allowance: With every award travel ticket good towards baggage fees, in-flight treats and more.
- 3,500 FlexPoints: Every year you spend $24,000.
- Concierge Service
- Luxury Hotel Program: 1,000 luxury hotel properties worldwide with complimentary amenities, and savings up to 20% off lowest available, non-restricted rates at select properties.
- Global VIP Experiences: Food and wine, fashion, sports, music and more.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered against theft or damage.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Lost Luggage Insurance: If your luggage is lost or stolen, you will be reimbursed.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.