- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24% to 22.24% *Variable
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at US supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then you’ll receive 1 point
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases. Terms and limitations apply
- Earn 20% extra points – If you use your card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period you’ll receive 20% more points on those purchases minus returns and credits. Terms and limitations apply
- Membership Rewards® Program – use rewards points on 500+ leading brands in travel, gift cards, merchandise, or entertainment
- Points can be transferred to eligible frequent traveler programs as well
- Signup Bonus 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points if you spend $1,000 in the first three months.
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24% to 22.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR 29.49% *Variable
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Exclusive discounts to events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
Provides help with fraudulent transactions, including negotiating with retailers.
For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
If the merchant won’t take back an eligible item that you purchased on your card within 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express may refund the purchase price, minus shipping and handling, for up to $300 per item, up to $1000 per year for each account.
Roadside Assistance Hotline
Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
Global Assist® Hotline
When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Travel Accident Insurance
Added financial security if death or dismemberment is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
See more on our YouTube channel
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review