The Business Advantage Cash Rewards Mastercard is issued by Bank of America, and has no annual fee. That makes it a good option for spending in the bonus reward categories, which include gas and office supply stores. You can also earn a nice statement credit pretty easily.
It doesn’t have a lot of fancy features, and there are just a few extra benefits with this card. But if your business spends thousands of dollars in these reward categories it could be a good way to earn some cash back.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 9 months
- Regular Purchase APR 12.49%–24.49% Variable
- 3% cash back at gas stations and office supply stores (up to $250,000 in combined spending per year)
- 2% cash back at restaurants
- 1% cash back everywhere else
- Signup Bonus $200 statement credit for spending $500 in purchases in the first 60 days after account opening
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.49%–24.49% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.49% Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $49
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $39
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Cash Flow Management Tools
A variety of services to help track and manage your expenses. Includes QuickBooks compatibility.
Get alerts about account information on your phone.
Pay your credit card bill online, transfer funds, check available credit and more.
Send a text and get important account information.
You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Link a Bank of America account to your card to prevent declined purchases and returned checks if you take out too much money from your account.
Protection when you are shopping online.
Travel Accident Insurance
Provides coverage up to $100,000 in the case of accidental death or dismemberment, when traveling by common carrier.
Auto Rental Insurance
Provides coverage for rented vehicles against accidental damage and theft, as long as the rental company’s insurance is declined.
Doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty for eligible items, up to one additional year.