This is not actually a credit card!
Keep in mind prepaid cards do not help you build credit since they don’t report to the credit bureaus. If you have bad credit and would like to build credit, a secured card may be a better option.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR Not Applicable - Prepaid Card
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 0%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- American Express Offers: Cardholder savings on shopping, dining, and more.
- Entertainment Access: Discounts to card member-only events, concerts, sporting events, and shows
- 24/7 Customer Service: Access to customer support around the clock.
Account Management Options
- Debit Card Transfers: Transfer funds to your Bluebird card when you link your debit card to your Bluebird account.
- Card-to-Card Transfer: Transfer money to family and friends w/ a Bluebird Account.
- Family Accounts: Get up to 4 cards for anyone. You control their spending, ATM access, and more.
- SetAside® Accounts: Set aside money for the future.
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Chip-and-Signature Technology: For added protection when shopping. You can find more information on EMV technology here »
This card comes with American Express benefits. Benefits are features that make shopping, travel, or other aspects of life easier and more secure.
You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card. To learn more about the credit card benefits American Express offers check out our guide »
- Purchase Protection: Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
- Roadside Assistance Hotline: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You pay for all third-party service costs.
- Global Assist® Hotline: When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.