The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express® offer generous cash back rewards, bonuses, and a number of additional benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back for every $1 spent at U.S. supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then you’ll earn 1% cash back
- Earn 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and department stores
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- $150 cash back signup bonus for spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Signup Bonus Spend $1,000 in the first 3 months and get a $150 statement credit
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99% - 22.99% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.24% Variable
- Penalty APR 29.99% Variable
- Late Fee up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Discounts to card member-only events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
Provides help and services dealing with fraudulent and unauthorized charges.
Adds up to one additional year to eligible warranties of 5 years or less.
Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft for 90 days.
Eligible purchases can be reimbursed if the merchant won’t take it back within 90 days. Up to $300 per item, up to $1,000 per year for each account.
Free ShopRunner Membership
Provides free 2-day shipping and free return shipping on eligible items at participating stores.
Global Assist® Hotline
Provides help when traveling 100 miles or more from home, such as lost passport recovery, finding legal services, dealing with sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Travel Accident Insurance
Added financial security if a death is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
Roadside Assistance Hotline
Help finding vehicle services like towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
Provides coverage for stolen or damaged vehicles if you decline the rental company’s own insurance. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.