The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express® offer generous cash back rewards, bonuses, and a number of additional benefits.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Purchase APR 14.24%–25.24% Variable
- Earn 3% cash back for every $1 spent at U.S. supermarkets, up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then you’ll earn 1% cash back
- Earn 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and department stores
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- $150 cash back signup bonus for spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Signup Bonus Spend $1,000 in the first 3 months and get a $150 statement credit
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 15 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.24%–25.24% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 26.49% Variable
- Penalty APR 29.99% Variable
- Late Fee up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee up to $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Get significant discounts at a wide variety of retailers, both online and in-store.
Save 10% on Utilities
Occasionally you’ll be given the opportunity to save 10% on your cable, satellite TV, and/or cell phone bills.
Lowest Hotel Rates Guaranteed
If you book an eligible prepaid hotel room through Amex Travel and then find the same room being advertised online for a lower price, you can be refunded for the difference.
Exclusive discounts to events, concerts, sporting events, and shows.
Complimentary ShopRunner Membership
Cardholders can enroll in ShopRunner for free, which provides free two-day shipping at participating retailers.
American Express Personal Loans
Cardholders have the opportunity to apply for a loan through American Express (but only if they have been pre-approved).
You won’t be held responsible for fraudulent charges with your card. Contact the card issuer if you suspect any unauthorized activity.
Provides help with fraudulent transactions, including negotiating with retailers.
For warranties of 5 years or less you can get up to one extra year added to the original manufacturer’s warranty.
Items purchased with your card are protected against accidental damage and theft within 90 days of the purchase.
If the merchant won’t take back an eligible item that you purchased on your card within 90 days from the date of purchase, American Express may refund the purchase price, minus shipping and handling, for up to $300 per item, up to $1000 per year for each account.
Roadside Assistance Hotline
Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Car Rental Loss and Damage Insurance
Stolen or damaged vehicles are covered if you use your card to pay and reserve the rental, and you decline the collision damage waiver. Not all rentals or vehicles are covered. Provides secondary coverage only, not liability coverage.
Global Assist® Hotline
When you travel 100 miles or more from home you can get help with travel accidents such as a lost passport, the need for a lawyer, sudden illness, and more. You pay for all third-party service costs.
Travel Accident Insurance
Added financial security if death or dismemberment is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review