To be eligible for an American Express®/Business Extra℠ Corporate Card:
- Your business needs to have existed for at least 12 months.
- Your business must have grossed at least $4 million in your last fiscal year.
- You need a business address outside of your own home.
- Your business cannot be classified as a sole proprietorship.
When applying be sure to have information about your company’s organizational structure, audited financial documents, and tax information. You’ll be guided through the application process by a representative.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $55
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR -
- 4% rebate on eligible American Airlines travel
- 1% rebate for companies already with benefits from an American Airlines negotiated discount.
- Redeem points for worldwide travel, upgrades and more.
- Every $5000 of eligible charges can earn American Airlines Gift Cards. Restricted to $1000 in Gift Cards per calendar year.
- Cardholders get end of year rebates point of purchase discounts on qualified business services, office supplies, travel, and more.
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee -
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Simple, Automated Expense Reporting: Access to pre-populated expense reports.
- Spending Controls: Create custom spending limits for employee cards.
- Liability Options: Cardholders get to select the level of company liability, which is either combined or full corporate liability. This protects your company from unauthorized use of your card.
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Added financial security if death or dismemberment is caused when traveling by plane, train, ship, or bus; up to $350,000.
- Baggage Insurance Plan: Covers your checked bags up to $500 and carry-on bags up to $1,250.
- Global Assist® Hotline: Provides 24/7 emergency support while traveling at least 100 miles away from home.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review