The Lowe’s Business Rewards Card offers contractors a 5% discount on eligible purchases from Lowe’s as well as points for other business-related purchases.
See our review and comparison of all the Lowe’s business cards in our Review of the Lowe’s Business Credit Card Options.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24%, 15.24%, or 18.24% (Variable)
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on restaurants, office supply stores, and wireless telephone services in the U.S.
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent at Lowe’s
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- There is no limit to the amount of points you can earn
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 2.7%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR 27.24% (Variable)
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee $38
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 5% Off: From Lowe’s on certain Lowe’s purchases
- OPEN Savings® Benefit: 5% discounted credit when your card is used for eligible purchases with OPEN Savings partners.
- Lowe’s ProServices: Includes Discounted Delivery, Bulk Rate Pricing, and the Business Replenishment Program.
- Additional Card Spending Limits
- ReceiptMatch℠ with QuickBooks
- Purchase Protection: Purchases are covered for 90 days against theft or damage.
- Extended Warranty Protection: Eligible warranties of 5 years or less can be extended by up to an additional year.
American Express Benefits
- This card comes with American Express benefits. You will be provided with a list of specific benefits when you get your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review