Almost a twin to the American Eagle Outfitters Credit Card, the American Eagle Outfitters™ Visa® Card offers the same features except for one twist; users get points for using this card everywhere Visa is accepted, not just at AE.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 23.99% (Variable)
- 1 Extra Savings Point for every $25 spent at American Eagle or Aerie
- 1 Extra Savings Point for every $100 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 15% off your first purchase in-store or at ae.com or aerie.com
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR -
- Cash Advance APR 26.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $10 Extra Savings: Every time you earn 10 points.
- 20% Off Birthday Coupon
- 4 Cardholder Saving Events Per Year
- Mobile and Online Account Management
- Fraud Protection: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized charges made on your account.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review