The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase that requires a valid Amazon Prime membership. If you’re an Amazon Prime member and buy a lot on Amazon, this card might be a great fit for you to use on all Amazon purchases.
This card is made with metal.
Where can I use my Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card?
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There’s also a similar card you can only use at Amazon, the Amazon.com Store Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.99%–22.99% Variable
- Earn 5% back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market
- Earn 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores
- Earn 1% back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $70 Amazon.com Gift Card instantly upon approval
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee None
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.99%–22.99% Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.74% Variable
- Penalty APR N/A
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. Check your Guide to Benefits for more information.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
one and only card i use out of 10 others love it.try it you will be amazed with the card and the perks.