The Amazon.com Store Card is used to make purchases through Amazon, and offers special financing options on large purchases. There’s no annual fee.
Where can I use my Amazon.com Store Card?
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.99% Variable
- 5% cash back for Amazon Prime members
- Signup Bonus $10 Amazon.com gift card upon card approval
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 6-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $149 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- 12-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $599 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 12 months.
- 24-Month Special Financing: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest if paid in full within 24 months.
- 12-Month Equal Pay Offer: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest until paid in full. Requires 12 monthly payments of equal amounts.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I use Amazon A LOT! I was thinking the interest would go down, if requested of course, after a year with on time payments...nope.What I didn't know was the option for 6 to 12 month interest free payments depending on the amount of purchase. This card is definitely excellent for those. I believe it's 6 months starting at $149. But you have to choose that or navigate to the option.For normal use I would suggest the Amazon Prime Visa Card. Wish I would have done more research.
Wish I never got this card! Been paying it down, decided last month I was able to send an extra payment - two days later they lowered my credit card limit, making balance closer to limit. I have had it set for over a year to take automatic reccuring payments, this month they did not take it out - double checked everything was right, no reason it shouldn't have been taken. They charged a late fee upon that and interest when there shouldn't have been. About to report to BBB.
After finally getting to talk to someone I find that the payment should be 1% of total amount on card plus interest& fees.I have no interest rate due to special 12 month card deal. So amonut owed divide by 12months plus 1% should be $94 but i was charge almost twice that and then criedt card custmer service had no idea why iwas paying that much. So i strongly recomend not getting this card.
I got my card in the mail right before my vacation across the U.S. I used it for a small amount $80 and forgot to pay it. Basically was with old friends hadn't seen in years. Then I look at my credit report and Syncrony bank reported this as delinquent on my credit report! I paid in full as soon as I returned. I have had other Syncrony Cards in the past and they are not Chase that lets you know via email that your credit card payment is due, no alerts. I believe they hope you are late so if you are late they can increase your interest rate IF you would finance thru them. I have the Chase Visa. I do not like being sent cards automatically but thru Syncrony, no! It's the card that wants you to actually make a late payment and in the first month they put it on your credit report. Gee thanks so glad I have this card that I never requested! They are not consumer friendly. I will be cancelling this card!
Wasnt aware that 2 items could have been on special financing. Now my interest rate is so high I am getting ready to pay it off and discontinue it.