The Amazon.com Store Card is used to make purchases through Amazon, and offers special financing options on large purchases. There’s no annual fee, and cardholders are not held liable for fraudulent activity.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my Amazon.com Store Card?
This card can only be used on Amazon.com. There’s also a Visa version of this card you can use anywhere, the Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.
To see our comparison of both cards, check out our Review of the Amazon.com Store Card and Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.24% *Variable
- 5% cash back for Amazon Prime members
- Signup Bonus $10 Amazon.com gift card upon card approval
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee N/A
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 6-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $149 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- 12-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $599 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 12 months.
- 24-Month Special Financing: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest if paid in full within 24 months.
- 12-Month Equal Pay Offer: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest until paid in full. Requires 12 monthly payments of equal amounts.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
Wasnt aware that 2 items could have been on special financing. Now my interest rate is so high I am getting ready to pay it off and discontinue it.