The Amazon.com Store Card is used to make purchases through Amazon, and offers special financing options on large purchases. There’s no annual fee.
Where can I use my Amazon.com Store Card?
To see our comparison of all the Amazon cards, check out our full review.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 26.24% *Variable
- 5% cash back for Amazon Prime members
- Signup Bonus $10 Amazon.com gift card upon card approval
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee N/A
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR See Terms
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 6-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $149 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 6 months.
- 12-Month Special Financing: On purchases of $599 or more; 0% interest if paid in full within 12 months.
- 24-Month Special Financing: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest if paid in full within 24 months.
- 12-Month Equal Pay Offer: On select items from Amazon.com; 0% interest until paid in full. Requires 12 monthly payments of equal amounts.
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
I got my card in the mail right before my vacation across the U.S. I used it for a small amount $80 and forgot to pay it. Basically was with old friends hadn't seen in years. Then I look at my credit report and Syncrony bank reported this as delinquent on my credit report! I paid in full as soon as I returned. I have had other Syncrony Cards in the past and they are not Chase that lets you know via email that your credit card payment is due, no alerts. I believe they hope you are late so if you are late they can increase your interest rate IF you would finance thru them. I have the Chase Visa. I do not like being sent cards automatically but thru Syncrony, no! It's the card that wants you to actually make a late payment and in the first month they put it on your credit report. Gee thanks so glad I have this card that I never requested! They are not consumer friendly. I will be cancelling this card!
Wasnt aware that 2 items could have been on special financing. Now my interest rate is so high I am getting ready to pay it off and discontinue it.