The Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card is a credit card offered by Amazon and Chase. If you use Amazon regularly, this card could potentially provide you with a lot of cash back.
This card has been chosen as one of our Best Store Credit Cards for 2017.
Learn more about reward credit cards
Where can I use my Amazon.com Rewards Visa® Card?
This card can be used anywhere Visa credit cards are accepted, which is pretty much anywhere credit cards are accepted. There’s also a store version of this card you can only use at Amazon, the Amazon.com Store Card.
To see our comparison of both cards, check out our Review of the Amazon.com Store Card and Amazon.com Rewards Visa Card.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 14.49%-22.49% *Variable
- Earn 3% back at Amazon.com for every $1 spent on Amazon.com
- Earn 2% back at gas stations, restaurants, and drugstores
- Earn 1% back on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus $50 Amazon.com Gift Card upon approval
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 14.49%-22.49% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 25.24% (Variable)
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $37
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $37
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- This card comes with Visa benefits. Check your Guide to Benefits for more information.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review