The Ally CashBack Credit Card is a simple rewards card, offering 2% cash back on gas and groceries and a $100 signup bonus.
You won’t get any extra benefits or features with this card, but if you’ll get a 10% bonus if you redeem your rewards into an eligible Ally Bank account. Eligible accounts include Money Market, Non-IRA Online Savings, and Interest Checking.
Ally Bank is also currently running a promotion for Feeding America. If you’d like to participate, just follow this link and retweet Ally Bank’s post (expires on June 30th).
- Annual Fee None
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.24%, 18.24%, or 23.24% *Variable
- 2% cash back at gas stations and grocery stores
- 1% cash back on all other purchases
- 10% rewards bonus when redeeming into an eligible Ally Bank account
- Signup Bonus $100 cash back for spending $500 in the first 3 months
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR 0% for 12 months
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.24%, 18.24%, or 23.24% *Variable
- Cash Advance APR 23.49% *Variable
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee Up to $35
- Returned Payment Fee See Terms
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
Zero-Liability Fraud Protection
Contact customer service immediately if you find unauthorized account activity.