The AeroMexico Visa Signature® Card is worth getting if you travel Aeromexico frequently. It comes with 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and groceries, and when you make purchases through Aeromexico.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $80
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and groceries
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on Aeromexico ticket purchases and Aeromexico Vacations
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 bonus miles for the first time you use your card plus a complimentary companion certificate
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 4,000 Annual Bonus Miles plus $99 Companion Certificate: When you renew your credit card.
- Buy 3 Tickets Get 4th Free
- 1 Free Upgrade Every Year
- Complimentary Checked Bag
- No Preset Spending Limit
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Premium Offers
- Special Dining Privileges
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review
My frustration with this card is more with AeroMexico than with USBank. I've found it nearly impossible to redeeem the companion certificate or the points for a reward ticket. AeroMex does not allow US cusotmers to do either online. The instructions on the back of the companion certificate say to call the 800# or visit a ticketing office. Accoriding to the info on the website I visited the AeroMex ticket office in Manhattan only to be informaed that they are no longer there. When I called the 800# on the back of the ceritcifate I was informed that I had to redeem at the airport. So to sum up I have to commit 4 or 5 hours to trek out to JFK and back to try and redeem a certificate that I'm not even sure is valid for the flights that I want.Also the 1 free upgrade per year is a complete joke. You have to call 2 or 3 days prior to departure to request an upgrade, at which point to=ey've already upsold all the availavble class premier seats.I will not be renewing this card for a 2nd year.. and I will seriously reconsider giving my business to AeroMex in the future.