The AeroMexico Visa Signature® Card is worth getting if you travel Aeromexico frequently. It comes with 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and groceries, and when you make purchases through Aeromexico.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee $0 for the first year, then $80
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on gas and groceries
- Earn 2 miles for every $1 spent on Aeromexico ticket purchases and Aeromexico Vacations
- Earn 1 mile for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus 20,000 bonus miles for the first time you use your card plus a complimentary companion certificate
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 12.99%-22.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- 4,000 Annual Bonus Miles plus $99 Companion Certificate: When you renew your credit card.
- Buy 3 Tickets Get 4th Free
- 1 Free Upgrade Every Year
- Complimentary Checked Bag
- No Preset Spending Limit
- Visa Signature Concierge
- Premium Offers
- Special Dining Privileges
- Zero Fraud Liability: You will not be held responsible for unauthorized use of your card.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance: Provides help with emergencies, including legal and medical referrals.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver: Provides coverage against theft and collision, as long as the car rental company’s own insurance is declined.
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get reimbursed if you or a family member gets in an accident while traveling.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.