The Ace Rewards® Visa® Card helps you quickly rack up points to use at Ace.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
Can't watch the video now? Read the full transcript here.
- Annual Fee $0
- Intro Purchase APR -
- Regular Purchase APR 13.99% – 23.99% (Variable)
- For every $1 of net purchases, you’ll earn:
- Up to 10% in Ace Rewards points in popular quarterly categories
- Up to 5% in Ace Rewards points at participating Ace Stores
- 2% in Ace Rewards points at gas stations and grocery stores
- 1% in Ace Rewards points on all other purchases
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology Chip-and-Signature & Chip-and-PIN
- Foreign Transaction Fee Up to 3%
- Intro Balance Transfer APR -
- Regular Balance Transfer APR 13.99% – 23.99% (Variable)
- Cash Advance APR 23.99% (Variable)
- Penalty APR -
- Late Fee Up to $38
- Returned Payment Fee Up to $35
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- $0 Fraud Liability Guarantee: Cardholders are not responsible for unauthorized purchases on this card.
- Purchase Protection: Provides coverage for purchases against damage or theft.
- Roadside Dispatch: Assistance with services such as towing, changing a flat, or boosting a battery in case of emergency.
Visa Signature Benefits
- This card comes with Visa Signature benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.