The ACE Elite Visa® Prepaid Debit Card comes with a monthly fee of either $0, $5, or $9.95, depending on your plan. You can deposit money through direct deposit, and get special cash rewards for your purchases.
This is not actually a credit card!
Keep in mind prepaid cards generally do not help you build credit since they don’t report to the credit bureaus. If you have bad credit and would like to build credit, a secured card may be a better option.
Confused about all the different amounts listed on your credit card bill? Read our guide to paying credit cards here.
- Annual Fee up to $9.95 monthly fee
- Intro Purchase APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Purchase APR N/A
- Signup Bonus None
- Chip Technology None
- Foreign Transaction Fee -
- Intro Balance Transfer APR N/A for N/A
- Regular Balance Transfer APR See Terms
- Cash Advance APR -
- Penalty APR See Terms
- Late Fee See Terms
- Returned Payment Fee -
Check your card's Guide to Benefits to learn the specific benefits your card offers and how to access them. Learn more about credit card benefits here.
- Free Direct Deposit
- Direct Deposit FeeAdvantage Plan™: Unlimited purchase transactions for only $5 per month when you deposit $500 or more to your account in a month.
- No-Fee Cash Withdrawals
- No-Fee $10 Purchase Cushion: When you deposit $500 or more to your account in a month.
- Cardholder-to-Cardholder Transfers
- Cash Rewards For Special Offers
- This card comes with Visa benefits. You will be provided with a list of benefits available to you once you get approved for your card.
Read about experiences others have had with this card and leave your own review here.
Submit your review